Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Diamond Jewelry Appraisal Web site located at diamond-jewelry-appraisal.com, and all associated Web sites linked to diamond-jewelry-appraisal.com by Diamond Jewelry Appraisal, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Diamond Jewelry Appraisal’s sites around the world (collectively ‘the Site’). Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms and Conditions’) carefully. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from, the Diamond Jewelry Appraisal Site, and constitute an agreement between you and Diamond Jewelry Appraisal. Diamond Jewelry Appraisal reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
- Product Availability and Pricing
- Diamond Certificates
- Comparison Purchasing
- Information on our Site
- Policy on Ethical Sourcing
- Site Content
- Use of the Site
- Infringer Policy
- Third Party Content
- Advertisements and Promotions
- Product Reviews and User Content
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- Limitation of Liability
- Applicable Law and Venue
- Modification and Notice
- Questions & Contact Information
If you’re interested in a piece of jewelry that is currently on back order, call us and we can tell you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product’s listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Diamond and Jewelry Consultants at DiamondJewelryAppraisal@Gmail.com or 1-800-242-2728.
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
At Diamond Jewelry Appraisal, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item. In compliance with industry standards and FTC regulations, Diamond Jewelry Appraisal states that carat total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 carats from stated weight.
On the Site, we provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. Width tolerance on machine made wedding bands of 0.20mm is allowed. Cast manufactured rings can vary slightly more.
For gemstone and pearl measurements, a tolerance of 0.25mm is allowed.
For diamond jewelry set with multiple diamonds, we provide the minimum total carat weight for the piece. Color and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade stated.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Diamond Jewelry Appraisal has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at Diamond Jewelry Appraisal’s sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Diamond Jewelry Appraisal may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Diamond Jewelry Appraisal by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512) to DiamondJewelryAppraisal@Gmail.com.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Diamond Jewelry Appraisal to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Diamond Jewelry Appraisal to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Alternatively, you may reach the Diamond Jewelry Appraisal Legal Department with a valid inquiry as follows:
Diamond Jewelry Appraisal Legal Department
411 1st Ave South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98102
Inquiries that do not comply with all of the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f).
Our Site includes a product review feature, and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site (‘Interactive Areas’). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material (‘User Content’) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of Diamond Jewelry Appraisal, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose Diamond Jewelry Appraisal or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
If you post User Content to our Site, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Diamond Jewelry Appraisal and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. You grant Diamond Jewelry Appraisal and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or you otherwise have the right to post such User Content to our Site; (b) the User Content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the User Content you supply does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.