Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect your package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
When Will Your Order Be Shipped?
For orders shipping to the U.S., you’ll find an estimated arrival date listed in the product details for each item. This arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
For international orders, we will provide you with an estimated ship date. Actual arrival date may vary based on transport times and customs clearance.
If you will not be home to sign for your order, Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal can ship your order to your place of work, or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order merchandise priced $1000 or more to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, simply call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address.
If you cannot be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to a local hold for pick up location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure. To schedule a hold for pick up, contact a diamond and jewelry consultant.
Your order delivery method is determined by the price of your order (before tax). You’ll find your method of free shipping listed on the Shipping Information page within the shopping basket. If available, we provide the option to expedite your order with a faster shipping method for a small fee.
Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal orders are shipped with the reliability and accountability of FedEx or USPS shipping.
For More Information
For more information about returning an item, read our policy on 30 Day Returns.
For a special touch, we’ll include a free gift card and enclose your item in our distinctive Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal packaging. From our classic ring presentation boxes to our soft jewelry pouches, every item arrives presentation-ready.
Shipping To APO & FPO
Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal ships to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses.
For insurance reasons, a signature is required for shipments of $1,000 or more, regardless of any signed waivers you may have with our carrier.
All orders are insured and shipped free via secure carrier, delivery speed is based on the pre-tax value of your order.
- Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- Signature requirements for delivery:
- For orders totaling $1,000 or more, a signature is required, regardless of any waivers you may have with our carrier.
- For orders under $1,000, our carrier may require a signature.
- If you are unable to be available for signature on a weekday, we can arrange a Saturday delivery for an additional fee. Call 1-800-242-2728 and a Diamond and Jewelry consultant will arrange this for you.
Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal offers free shipping via trusted carriers into 45 countries and regions
Packaging Of Jewelry
Each item will arrive in a soft fabric pouch or a box inside a Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal gift box. View the shipping details tab at the bottom of each product page to see how your order will be presented.
Packaging Of Diamonds And Set Rings
Loose diamonds or built rings will be presented in a ring box. Loose diamonds will be held in place by a tension-secured spring ring for presentation purposes only and should not be worn.
Protect your jewelry against loss, theft, or damage, with insurance coverage of jewelry and loose diamonds.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our commitment to you does not end at delivery. Items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from when they were shipped, free-of-charge and no questions asked.
To ensure your recipients will love your holiday gifts, orders shipped from Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal starting November 15, 2018 are eligible for an extended holiday return policy and can be returned free-of-charge to Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal through January 15, 2019. Our normal 30-day return policy will resume December 15, 2018.
We accept returns for refund or exchange within 30 days of shipment from our facility. We will send you a fully insured, free shipping label via email within one business day of your return request. Note: Two complimentary returns are allowed per customer, per year. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. You may request an RMA by following the steps outlined below.
Please note that to be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation, and shipped back to us within 30 days. Our diamond buyback program if you are outside of our return window.
To expedite an exchange for a different product, we recommend returning the original item for a refund and placing a new order. Please allow two weeks for your refund to be processed.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at (214) 707-0324. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within five days of receipt of your order. Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
- Engraved jewelry items other than rings may not be returned. All Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal engraved rings may be returned for credit, however engraving fees are non-refundable. Removal of Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal engraving from any exchanged or resized ring is free with no additional engraving fee.
- Diamonds purchased as part of our Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal Diamond Upgrade Program may not be returned for credit, but can be exchanged within 30 days.
- Special orders are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Returns without a Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal Return Merchandise Authorization will be refused upon receipt. Returns with missing paperwork or product will not be processed.
- Diamond and gemstone eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones per finger size; milgrain or ornate bands; some silver rings; or rings with alternative metals such as Tungsten cannot be resized, so please take care to order the correct ring size at time of purchase. For assistance determining the proper ring size, please contact customer service.
Additional shipping charges may be incurred if packages are returned via alternate carriers (including, but not limited to Canada Post). Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal reserves the right to charge your credit card for any fees we incur at time of package receipt.
For orders shipping to China, the 30-day period begins on the date you receive your order.
To return a diamond or jewelry item to Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal, please follow the process below:
- Select your carrier and initiate your return. If returning within 30 days, a free FedEx shipping label will be emailed to you once you have initiated your return (limit of two complimentary returns per customer, per year). If returning outside of 30 days (for resizing, cleaning, or repairs), you may return your merchandise using the carrier of your choice. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box you are returning. Simply print the label and affix to the outside top portion of the box. We offer the following options to initiate your return:
For single jewelry items $500 or less being returned for refund within 30 days:
We offer convenient and easy online returns for a refund of individual items of $500 or less within our 30-day return period. (restrictions apply)
For single jewelry items over $500, and items for exchange, repair, or resize:
Please call a Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal Diamond and Jewelry Consultant at (214) 707-0324. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Package your item(s) securely in the original packing materials. If your return is for refund or exchange, please include any diamond grading reports or appraisal(s). Diamond grading reports and appraisals are not required for repairs and resizes. If your item was delivered with a diamond report and that report is not returned, you will be liable for the USD $150 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal anywhere on the outside of the box.
- Insuring your return shipment for its full purchase value is strongly recommended. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. If using our complimentary return service, the shipping label emailed to you includes insurance protection. If you are not using our complimentary service (ex. free return label quota already met, or returning for resizing, cleaning, or repairs outside of 30 days), we offer an expedited return shipping option through Parcel Pro, which includes FedEx shipping service and insurance at discounted rates.
Returns are processed weekdays and typically entered into our system within 24 business hours of receipt. Once entered into our system you will receive a confirmation email alerting you that your return has been passed along to our Quality Assurance department. Please allow five to 15 business days for this process to complete.
If you are expecting a refund, credit will be submitted to your bank within three business days. It may take your bank up to 10 business days to post the funds to your account. Bank wire refunds of USD $1000 or greater typically take seven to 10 business days after the return has been processed. Returned orders with bank wire as the original payment method and a credit amount under USD $1000 will be refunded via check. Checks are sent via regular US Mail to the billing address in the original order (unless otherwise requested) and typically deliver within one week after the return has processed. Orders paid for through PayPal will be credited back to your PayPal account within two weeks.
Please note that after a significant holiday, heavier return volumes can double the normal return processing times.
If you are expecting a return shipment, you will receive an email once the outbound shipment date has been set. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email the day of the outbound shipment.
If you would like to change or cancel an order please call a Diamond-Jewelry-Appraisal Diamond and Jewelry Consultant at (214) 707-0324. We will attempt to accommodate order changes to the extent possible prior to shipping confirmation. Some changes will result in a shipping delay. We are unable to accommodate changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped. If your order has already shipped, please contact us to set up a merchandise return once you have received the shipment.