PUTTING MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET BY CONSIGNING YOUR DIAMONDS AND JEWELRY
If you are an average American and you’re looking for a quick and easy way to cash money then consignment is the one of the best and easiest way to put money in your pocket. It’s the best way to sell your diamonds and jewelry and it’s also one of the best ways to save and quickly cash out your money. You can consignany jewelry right from your earrings, necklaces and all other jewelry you feel is best for you to do away with. This is the right time to consign your product and get the benefits associated with it.
Consignment shops are those that render services of selling and buying jewelry, rings and diamonds. Consignment is entrusting your jewelry to a store that deals with jewelry to showcase it to customers who may wish to buy.
Cash for diamonds and jewelry gotten will be able sustain you for a long time if you leave on such business. To sell your jewelry on consignment, you have to make a deal with the store, such deal depends and can vary, for example; you can make adeal to allow them to keep a share of the money from the sale, while the storetransfers the balance to you; you can make deals on the time limit you want your goods to be displayed and if it’s not sold within that that time, your jewelry will be returned to you. When making a consignment ensure you read the contract carefully before signing.
Also before consigning you would need to ask the store owner these questions;
1. The method of display
2. Is there any plan to change the location any time soon? Take note that if the store moves you might lose your jewelry
3. What percentage will the store take from thesales, this can vary from one shop to another, some accept 80/20, that is the shop owner takes 20% of the sales and gives 80% to you. Some accept 60/40, some 50/50, it all depends on the store.
4. What happens if the sale can’t be made?
5. Your minimum price
6. If there are any additional fees
7. How you will be paid
8. When will the sales be made?
The benefits of selling your goods through Diamond and jewelry consignment shop include;
- Good exposure from to customer who walk in and willing to buy a jewelry, he/she can be influenced by the store owner to take a closer look at your jewelry.
- You can request better display options with the store to provide maximum exposure.
- There’s higher rate of gaining profit because professionals are handling the sale of your jewelry, therefore you can get Cash for diamonds and jewelry
- You save the time of searching for customers
And finally, there are important thing to note
- Hold on tight to the any documents associated with the jewelry (certificate, jewelers’ appraisal and insurance appraisal) because this will add value to your jewelry.
- But before you consign get good background information on the company or store or trader you choose to work with. Check out their online reviews and make sure that they are not scam. Look for a reputable and financially stable store that you will feel comfortable working with. Those who will not be tempted to simply seller your jewelry at a price higher than what you been told. Focus instead on finding a store that is
- Make sure the shop owner is someone you trust. Your jewelry can fall into another person’s hand for usage without payment and without your knowledge, it could also be damaged or the store could be shut down due to illegal processes. Engagement rings on consignment should be made with care.